Wednesday, November 18, 2015

High winds!

Introduction

I took yesterday off for two reasons. First, my heart rate was above my target limit of 128 yesterday. Second, the winds were about 40 mph gusting to 72 mph.

Today, the winds settled down to 20 gusting to 40 during the time I ran. It wasn't as bad as it sounds as it was a tailwind for the time I was in the open, and buildings blocked the wind most of the rest of the run.

Today's Run

11/15/15 (Run 11)
Temperature: 44
Wind: 20 gusting to 40 mph
Distance: 6.30 miles
  

Stride Rate: 127.60

  Average pace/mile: 16:13

 

Charts




This is a busy chart that works for me. The purple line is the Maximum Daily Output line. This is my goal for each day. It adjusts for previous performance.

The line with the colored labels shows my time for each run and the heart rate for each run. It has a logarithmic trend line.

The line with the blue labels is how far I ran each day. This line is sloped gradually upward.

I'm using a click track on audio books to increase my stride rate a tiny bit each day. This number is in a separate table. Now, the stride rate is 127.60 

No comments:

Post a Comment