Sunday, November 15, 2015

Saw SUV Roll

Suv Roll

I took a half mile walk starting just after 3 am. A couple minutes after I started my run, I took a left turn on the main road near my house. An SUV randomly decided to roll about 150 feet in front of me. It rolled upside down, and then back on to all four wheels. While I was calling 911, the driver drove off in my direction with the right front wheel sparking like a chase scene in a cop show. The SUV went past me and turned up a street a couple blocks away.

When the police came, they asked me which way the SUV went. I suggested they follow the skid mark from the right front wheel. They found the SUV, but not the driver. They found a fist-sized baggie among the debris with something that looked like meth in it.

I went right home, and went for my run about 8:30 am. Unfortunately, I forgot to eat breakfast, so the run was slow.

Today's Run

11/14/15 (Run 9)
Temperature: 34
Wind: 8 mph
Distance: 6.25 mile
   

Stride Rate: 127:48 

  Average pace/mile: 16:47

 

Charts








No comments:

Post a Comment