Monday, November 16, 2015

Improvement!

Introduction

Yesterday's run was slow, and I was somewhat disappointed. Then I started wondering how much difference about 60 seconds made over a run over six-miles? None, really. From my running days over 30 years ago, I knew a good performance usually follows bad performances. Then I got the idea the bad performances cause the good performances. It's those times we press on when it's hard that often produce the best results.

Today's Run

11/15/15 (Run 10)
Temperature: 34
Wind: 8 mph
Distance: 6.25 mile
   

Stride Rate: 127:54

  Average pace/mile: 16:29

 

Charts

 

My heart rate was above my maximum target by one beat. I'm supposed to take tomorrow off. It may be raining anyway.


Gradually, each mile is getting faster. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment